Part 5: Campaign #2 Planning, Implementation & Metrics
Points: 50 pts
Campaign Duration: Apr 1-15, 2019
Due date: Teams must turn in their Part 5 template no later than Wed, Apr 17
Resources: Parts 5A, 5B and 5C + assignment template. Other tools: Weebly, Facebook/Instagram Ads, Constant Contact, Facebook for Business, Instagram for Business, Google Analytics.
Summary: The goal of Part 5 is to implement, monitor, and measure Campaign #2
Instructions for parts 5A, 5B and 5C can be found in the overview slides.
Campaign #2 Deliverables
Campaign #2 Timeline
Turning it in
- A template is provided for Part 5 Campaign #2. Use this to turn in your work.
- Once you have completed your campaign, review the document you completed.
- Make sure all elements are complete, proofread and spellcheck.
- Have one person on your team submit the file to the designated dropbox in Blackboard.
Using elements of a “Research, Writing, and Creativity” rubric – your work will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Research and Preparation: Student demonstrates thoughtful preparation and research
- Content: Meets all the criteria for the assignment. All content is in the students’ own words (or cited appropriately) and is accurate.
- Complete and Thorough: All aspects and sections of the assignment are completed in full with no holes. Demonstrated ability to research to complete all tables, templates or outline requirements
- Creativity: Students demonstrate creativity and innovation in completing the assignment content and any layout or design elements. The final product is unique, powerful, effective, and compelling.
- Conventions: Document is easy to read and all elements are very clearly written, labeled. The document has no misspellings or grammatical errors. All template elements or outline sections are complete and thorough.