You have a client with a dilemma. They have a flyer in hard-copy format only. The employee who created it is no longer with the company. They need a digital version. You have been asked to re-create it using Canva.
Here’s the flyer you need to re-create:
Step 1: Log in to Canva
- username: email@example.com
- password: CooneyDemos205
Step 2: Create Your Design
- Select Create a Design
- Type Poster in the search bar
- Begin to build your poster elements
- Give the poster a title at the top
- Go to Uploads > select each image below and they will appear on the right
- Select the doggy face image
- Select the logo
- Select the blue background swatch
- Select the background image > Position > Backward > drag the size so it is behind the doggy face image
- Position the logo at the center, top > use the handles to resize it
- Select Text > add a heading > Type in Got food?
- Select the text and play with fonts > choose one for your heading (mine is Assistant Regular)
- Select Text > add a subheading > Type in Hungry puppers need food. Donate today!
- Select the text and play with fonts> choose one for your subheading – recommended you choose a version of your headings font (nine is Assistant Extra Light)
- Select Text > add a little bit of body text > Type in Visit our Amazon Wish List at whitmanpets.org for details or contact us for info: (509) 332-3422
- Select the text and choose a font again – recommended you stay with the heading or subheading font for continuity
- Play with the size of your text blocks so they mirror the model
- If you want to keep your work, feel free to download it as a jpeg, png, or pdf and email it to yourself!