Points: 10 pts
Due Dates: Due by Mon, Nov 4 at 11:59p
Category: Peer Evaluation
Resources: Word template
Peer Evaluation #2 is designed to assess how you and your team performed and collaborated during Parts 3 and 4 and the implementation of Campaign #1. This is another opportunity to celebrate success and/or note areas of concern (perpetual or new) as we head into Campaign #2. As with peer eval #1, all responses will be kept confidential. If there are major concerns, I may follow-up as needed to ensure issues are addressed in a timely manner. Thank you for your feedback!
Please complete an evaluation of each team member. You do not need to evaluate yourself. Place an X in the appropriate criterion. Please indicate all open-ended comments or notes in the “comments” section after each team member.
- Effort: Comes to class regularly, communicates absences, actively participates during class sessions.
- Quality of work: Makes an effort with assigned tasks. Takes pride in his/her work and pays attention to detail.
- Professionalism & Cooperation: Nice, cool, fun, cooperative, and collaborative.
- Contribution: Follows through on promise, does his/her fair share, demonstrates good integrity.
Turn it in
- Check your work for completion
- Open Blackboard > Assignments > Lesson 5 folder > Peer Eval 2 dropbox
- Upload your completed template as a .docx or pdf file