Skip to content
Class Activity – Instagram Intro/Humans of Comstrat
- Form an inner and outer circle. When the music starts inner circle move clockwise and outer circle move counter clockwise.
- When music stops, take 15 minutes to interview and take a picture of your classmate. It doesn’t need to be picture of them, it could be an item that represents them.
- Be creative – think Humans of New York.
- Take an addition 10 minutes to craft an Instagram Post (don’t use Instagram – use Canva or Adobe Spark if you want) and post picture + text/caption on padlet.
- Then you will share your posts and explain why you highlighted what you did.
Good Instagram Captions:
- Good Instagram caption is one that provides context, adds personality, and inspires your followers to take action.
- How can you add value and get engagement?
- Instagram captions can be as long as 2200 characters
- Use emojis to catch viewers eyes or to highlight Call To Action (CTA)
- Link to other handles
- Be Strategic with your Hashtags
- Use the top Instagram hashtags that have an engaging community behind them and are specific to your audience.
- The narrower the scope of the hashtag, the more engaged the users are.