In-class exercise: counts toward participation
You have a client with a dilemma. They have a flyer in hard-copy format only. The employee who created it is no longer with the company. They need a digital version. You have been asked to re-create it using Adobe Spark.
Here’s the flyer you need to re-create:
Download the following graphics and save them to your desktop or place where they will be easy to find later:
Steps to completing the task:
- Go to spark.adobe.com
- Create a new account or login with existing credentials
- Create a Graphic (start from scratch if possible)
- Select Print > Letter > Next
- In Choose images upload “Doggy Face” only
- Double click type and type in Got food?
- Select the type and in right men select “Color”
- Under Current Colors select the icon on the left under the header for “Change color”
- Leave the color on the left as is > select second lavender color > select eye dropper and click it in the space above the dog’s head
- In the right menu select the Add button to add a logo
- Select Add new logo > select “Whitman County Humane Society” logo
- Select the logo and move it up so it is at the top, centered
- Select the Got food? text and move it up to be under the logo
- Add text again > type in Hungry puppers need food. Donate today! > Done
- In the right menu adjust the size of the text to about 49 > select the text and pull the right handle bar slightly to the right so the text is on two lines
- Adjust line spacing to about 48
- Add text again > type Visit our Amazon Wish List at whitmanpets.org for details or contact us for info: (509) 332-3422 or email@example.com
- Adjust size to about 19 > > select the text and pull the right handle bar slightly to the right so the text is on two lines
No need to turn it in. This is just an exercise for practice!