Points: 20 pts (team task)
Due date: Presentations will be delivered live in class on Wed, Oct 30 (all teams)
Resources: Google Slides recommended (template provided)
Summary: The purpose of the second status report is to showcase the strategy, design, and outcomes of Campaign #1 Status Report #3 Overview slide
Each team will prepare a 3-4 minute presentation that showcases t strategy, design, and key outcomes of Campaign #1. The presentation will include aspects of Part 3 and Part 4 including your creative brief and highlights of campaign #1 with an emphasis on top-performing social media posts and ads.
Status Report #3 Outline
A template is provided.
- Cover slide: Company and campaign summary
- Creative brief and campaign #1 components
- Google Analytics summary slide
- Social media metrics summary – Facebook and Instagram
- Top performing social posts with metrics
- Featured blog post (choose one)
- Google Ad metrics overview slide including a screenshot of your top performing ad
- Campaign email and metrics
- Campaign #1 reflections
Turn it in
- Have one person on your team access the Lesson 5 > Status Report 3 dropbox in Blackboard
- Copy/paste your presentation link or upload your doc
With Status Reports I am looking for thoughtful preparation and research, attention to detail, completion of task, creativity, and good energy. Presentations should be error-free and a demonstrated effort for solid delivery of information including maintaining audience interest and limited use of notes. Teams are also expected to stay on-brand and on-message relative to their mock company.
For presentation day: