For those who want to get ahead – below are instructions for accessing and purchasing the e-Textbook for COMSTRAT 310: Cooney, R. L. (2016). “Integrated Digital Marketing Campaigns*,” Dubuque, IA: Great River Learning. ISBN # 9781680757965. The e-Textbook can be purchased at The Bookie via access card or directly from the publisher (note that there is a cost savings by purchasing it directly from the publisher) After you purchase the e-textbook you can access it directly from any device by logging in to www.grtep.com.
- Go to www.grtep.com
- No access code (purchasing from publisher): Select “Click here to Purchase” if you do not already have an access code OR
- With access code (purchased at The Bookie): Enter the access code from the access card and select “Next”
- Select Washington State University from the Institution pull-down menu
- Select Integrated Digital Marketing Campaigns – Rebecca Cooney from the Online Publication drop-down menu
- You will be prompted to select Rebecca Cooney (instructor)
- Complete the account Info form information. Please use your wsu.edu email address for consistency in course communication.
- If purchasing from the publisher, complete your payment information and click Submit
- From there you will receive further instructions and prompts to access the textbook
*Please note that in compliance with the WSU Faculty Handbook (IV 1. Use of Faculty Authored, Edited or Prepared Scholarly Material (page 88), the author designates The Edward R. Murrow College of Communication as the royalty designee to receive royalties for all e-textbooks sold for COMSTRAT 310 and thereby waives any rights to receive royalties from the publisher for this course or any other WSU-sponsored course. Please contact Rebecca Cooney if you have any questions or concerns related to this policy.