I am trying out a new tool this semester for keeping better track of attendance. The tool is called Arkaive. It is free and students can access it through a mobile app or website address. Below are instructions to get set up.
- Download the Arkaive mobile app from the App Store or Google Play. You can also access the website https://arkaive.com/
- If you are new to Arkaive, register for a student account using your WSU e-mail (ending in .edu).
- Enter the four-digit enrollment code:
- 310-03 (MWF 9:10-10a) enrollment code: 1XX1
- 310-01 (MWF 10:10-11a) enrollment code: ZV4M
- Allow the Arkaive app to access the location of the device.
- You can choose to enable the notification setting if you want to receive check-in reminder notifications.
- Click on the “Check In” button. Once you are checked in, you have an option of viewing your own attendance records. Note! The app charges $.99/mo for this access so it is optional. I will update attendance points in Blackboard myGrades manually at the close of each Lesson.